I’ve finally found the time to publish the agenda for the event including all of the presentation topics 🙂
The important stuff:
- Doors open at 5:30: As Josh mentioned, we will be admitting people on a first come, first serve basis, but the doors will not open until 5:30 (this gives us time to set up for the event).
- Welcome and Introductions at 6:20 begins the formal agenda for the event.
Current Ignite Portland Agenda for Oct. 25th
Keep an eye on the Agenda & Presentations page for any updates or changes.
5:30 Doors Open
6:00 Registration & Networking
6:20 Welcome and Introductions
6:30 Presentations Wave 1
- Renny Gleeson: What is Ignite?
- Steve Morris: How to put together an investor presentation
- Urban Scout: Rewilding. The process of undoing domestication
- Adam Duvander: Simplicity, create killer products and live a saner life
- Audrey Eschright: Why knitting is a good hobby for geeks
- Kevin Tate: Emergence In Business
- Scott Huber: I know more about Russell Davies than I do about my boss sitting across from me.
- Crystal Beasley: How to make a proper southern meal
- Scott Kveton: Free beef and clean bathrooms: the irrelevance of Web 2.0
7:20 Break and Networking
7:35 Door Prize
7:40 Presentations Wave 2
- MJ: Unicycling for a wicked-good time
- Selena Deckelmann: Are surveys useful?
- Bill DeRouchey: The History of the Button.
- Keith Gerr: Identity and brand development strategies for a wired world
- Sarah Gilbert: How keeping chickens will save your life
- MarcoPolo: You Give Good TXT: How to Talk to Someone Romantically Online
- Justin Kistner: Decentralized social network standards
- Hideshi Hamaguchi: How to live like Japanese in Portland
- Douglas Wolk: The Complete and Utter History of the Numa Numa Dance
9:00 Go Home!