An Ignite talk is 20 slides that appear for 15 seconds each, for a total of 5 minutes. Use those minutes to tell a story, fix a problem, make us laugh, or cry. In short, share your burning ideas.
Some past Ignite talks:
- How To Run A Startup And Not Lose Your Mind
- A Short Course On How to Ride Freight Trains
- Boiling Water in Five Easy Steps
- A History of the Stick Figure
- Open Source Rockets
- How Keeping Chickens Will Save Your Life
- The Complete and Utter History of the Numa Numa Dance
If you want to share your passion with some of the most brilliant minds in Portland (at least, as many as we can fit into the Bagdad), here’s your chance. Submit a short description of your talk idea, and a little about yourself, and you could be chosen to share that idea on stage at Ignite Portland 4.
We’re going to close submissions at midnight on October 14, and announce the selected talk lineup on October 20.
Itching to get tickets? Subscribe to the feed, and we’ll let you know when it happens.
We can’t wait to see what amazing talk ideas you come up with this time! 🙂