It’s almost here! Ignite Portland 4 is upon us. Here’s some important information to make the night go as smoothly as possible. Read up, let us know if you have any questions, and see you tomorrow night! 🙂
A few things to keep in mind for the event Thursday night (11/13):
- If you have a ticket, it is only good from 5:30 – 6:15pm
- Arrive early (even if you have a ticket). Seating is limited. Doors open at 5:30 (maybe earlier if we’re ready). Food & drink lines get crowded, come early to beat the rush.
- The name on your ID must match your ticket (tickets are not transferable). Tickets displayed on a mobile device (phone, PDA, etc.) will be accepted, along with dead tree paper printouts. 🙂
- We will start general admission at 6:15
- Parking is scarce to non-existent near Hawthorne. We highly recommend taking public transportation!
- Leave the valuables, big backpacks, etc. at home. We expect a pretty full house, and we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Feel free to bring a camera to take pictures or video – tag it “igniteportland” so we can all find it!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where is the Bagdad? How do I get there? The Bagdad Theater is located at 3702 SE Hawthorne Blvd in Portland. For more detail on how to get there, see our Directions page.
What time should I arrive? The earlier you arrive, the better your chances of getting a good seat. We are suggesting that people arrive no later than 5pm if you want a good seat.
Can I get in without a ticket? Yes. You can wait in the general admission line to be admitted without a ticket at 6:15pm.
If I RSVP’d on Upcoming.org does that mean I already have a ticket? No.
What if I lose my ticket? You can retrieve it online here.
What if I leave my ticket or ID at home? You will have our profound sympathy and be directed to the VIP General Admission line.
Will food and drinks be available? Yes. The Bagdad will have their normal menu available.
Can kids come? What if my kids don’t have an email address? Kids are welcome but all minors need to be out of the building by 9:00pm per OLCC rules (the event ends at 9:00 so they won’t miss any of the presentations). Children without tickets will be admitted with ticketed adults.